Taglit - birthright israel requires each applicant to provide a €250 fully refundable deposit. Please write your name clearly on the deposit and indicate that the money is for
ECJS Taglit - birthright Israel.
Deposits Can be Paid by:
You may wire the money into the ECJS bank account:
Account name: European Center for Jewish Students
Account # 001-4381840-38
Iban: BE 24001438184038
Address: Rond Point Schuman 10 Brussels 1040 Belgium
All deposits must be accompanied by the following:
1. A signed Waiver.
2. A completed Medical Emergency Form.
3. A photocopy of the front page of your passport (the page with the picture and information)
4. If you were born in Israel or are an Israel citizen, Taglit - birthright israel requires you to send us, along with your deposit, official documentation proving that you have moved out of Israel prior to your turning 12 years old. High School transcripts, a letter from your High School stating that you attended grades 9 through 12 or immigration papers will suffice.
important note: The signed waiver, the Medical Emergency Form and a copy of your passport should be sent to us via mail to our office address, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +32 2 280 1435
||* Date for cancellation deadline: June 14th 2010
* Deposits should be sent upon submitting your application to Birthright.
* If you wait until the deadline below chances are that we will already be sold out.
* All deposits are returned approximately 2-3 weeks following the end of the trip.
* Please note that although this is the official deposit deadline we will be sold out well before this date. All deposits should be submitted immediately after applying.
** Canceling after this point will forfeit your €250 deposit.